The direct driven FAS generators of VP series are equipped with the liquid-cooled engines of VAZ 2106 and VAZ 21213 models. These engines are manufactured to equip cars of Russian production.
The engines are adapted for operation on both natural and liquefied gas. Their service life is significantly enhanced in comparison with gasoline analogues.
The FAS-VP series includes single-phase and three-phase models with a capacity of 8 to 32 kW.
The use of engine-generator direct torque transmission increases the efficiency, reduces the wear of shafts and bearings and cuts the noise level by 10 dB as compared to belt driven models. The direct driven FAS models have slightly larger dimensions.
Thanks to their reliability, long service life and ability to operate round-the-clock for a long time, the FAS generators can be used for the backup and main capacity supply of private houses or industrial enterprises.
Being equipped with a waterproof casing, generators do not require a closed space for installation, while the heating and electronic control systems enable quick start-up at low temperatures in automatic mode.
- Liquid-cooled gas generator
- Cooling radiator for operation at air temperature of up to +40 °C
- Automatic transfer switch (ATS)
- Engine heater for operation at temperature of up to -40 °C
- Steel welded frame with anti-vibration cushions
- Electric starter, accumulator starting battery, accumulator battery charging unit
- Two-bearing electric generator of IP23 class
- Gas generator emergency stop system
- Automatic voltage and frequency regulator
- Emergency mode controller
- Electric manual activation panel with measuring devices
- Set of operational documents
- Warranty certificate
- Motor oil Shell SAE 5W-40
|Capacity (NG/LPG)||8/8 kW|
|Rated voltage||230 V|
|Number of phases||Single-phase|
|Rated current||34,8 A|
|Noise level||62 dB|
|Type of engine starter||Electric starter|
|Time of non-stop operation||Round-the-clock|
Dimensions & Weight:
|Type of cooling||Liquid|
|Control unit language||English|
|Automatic transfer switch (ATS)||Yes|
|Load transfer time||7 sek|