A gas control and distribution unit (GRP) or a distributing control station (DCS) is applied in autonomous gas supply systems and is designed for safe operation of the liquefied petroleum gas (propane/butane and mixtures thereof) consumption systems and heating systems as well as for regulation of pressure within the system.
A distributing control station of FAS GRP/V type has a basic design and is additionally completed with a solenoid valve and a low pressure regulator. A distributing control station is factory-assembled in a steel cabinet. The connection to the station is carried out from the underside of the cabinet using a ¾“ coupling with a pipe conical (R) or cylindrical (G) thread.
- Cabinet size: 500х400х210 mm.
- Inlet/outlet for liquid phase: ¾“ (R or G type thread);
- Weight: 18.5 kg;
- Solenoid valve power supply: 220V/50Hz.
- Metal cabinet – 1 pcs.
- Coupling – 2 pcs.
- Ball valve – 2 pcs.
- Pressure gauge – 1 pcs.
- Speed valve – 1 pcs.
- Ermeto T-junction – 3 pcs.
- Pressure regulator – 1 pcs.
- Solenoid valve – 1 pcs.
* The arrangement of elements may differ from those shown in the pictures. FASENERGOMASH, LLC reserves the right to introduce technical changes.