Electronic fuel dispenser of FEM 500 type with one fuelling hose (located on the lateral side), with a 4-piston volumetric meter and electronic components by FASENERGOMASH (Russia).
The dispenser is intended to supply consumer with liquefied petroleum gas in litres.
Information on the Display Panel
- Price per litre.
- Number of dispensed litres.
- Total cost.
Additional information data (when switching the display): summing data on the number of dispensed litres.
- Painted steel;
- RAL colour as specified by the customer.
- Electronic components are manufactured by FASENERGOMASH, LLC (Russia).
- Power supply node 230 V AC / 50 Hz.
- Panel for taking meter readings in litres.
- One LCD display panel.
- Rotary switch.
- Electronics allows selection of a data communication protocol given the remote control of a dispenser or the connection of additional devices in the following designs: control independently of network connections (local dispenser’s control panel); compatible with DART and AZT 2.0 protocols; self-contained operation without a cash system.
- Operation simultaneously with level gauges (if an electrical control panel is available).
- Operation simultaneously with a pump (if an electrical control panel is available).
- Operation simultaneously with solenoid valves (if an electrical control panel is available).
Hydraulic System PN 25
- Flow meter for liquefied petroleum gas, 5–50 L/min.
- Vapour phase separator.
- Differential valve.
- High-pressure hose, 5 m in length.
- Quick coupling on the hose.
- ReGo relief valves, actuation pressure: 25 bar.
- Filling clamp (of T3 or R1 type) according to the customer’s specifications.
- Solenoid valve (a two-stage valve is supplied at extra charge).
- Mounting components, inlet/liquid phase: trunnion mounted ball valve DN25.
- Mounting components, outlet/vapour phase: trunnion mounted ball valve DN20.
Additional Equipment for an Extra Charge
- Electrical heating of electronic components;
- Dielectric flanges for installation of underground pipelines;
- Two-stage solenoid valve.
Price on request
* The arrangement of elements may differ from those shown in the pictures. FASENERGOMASH, LLC reserves the right to introduce technical changes.