Powerful industrial FAS generators equipped with MMZ engines are manufactured on the basis of well-proven diesel engines by Minsk Motor Plant, which are adapted for operation on natural and liquefied gas.
The MMZ-engine-based three-phase FAS generators can operate at full load without time limits. Therefore, they can be used as backup and main power supply sources.
The generators are equipped with an electric starter, an accumulator battery, a mains charger that keeps the accumulator performance for long periods of its inactivity, an automatic transfer switch (ATS), and an automatic voltage and frequency controller.
- Liquid-cooled gas generator
- Cooling radiator for operation at air temperature of up to +40 °C
- Automatic transfer switch (ATS)
- Engine heater for operation at temperature of up to -40 °C
- Steel welded frame with anti-vibration cushions
- Electric starter, accumulator starting battery, accumulator battery charging unit
- Two-bearing electric generator of IP23 class
- Gas generator emergency stop system
- Automatic voltage and frequency regulator
- Emergency mode controller
- Electric manual activation panel with measuring devices
- Set of operational documents
- Warranty certificate
- Motor oil Shell SAE 5W-40
|Capacity (NG/LPG)||40/40 kW|
|Rated voltage||400 V|
|Number of phases||Three-phase|
|Rated current||72,5 A|
|Noise level||65 dB|
|Type of engine starter||Electric starter|
|Time of non-stop operation||Round-the-clock|
Dimensions & Weight:
|Type of cooling||Liquid|
|Control unit language||English|
|Automatic transfer switch (ATS)||Yes|
|Load transfer time||7 sek|
Controller with synchronization function for one gas-piston station with a rated capacity of 40 and 50 kW (driven by MMZ engine)
It is used to synchronize an MMZ engine driven gas-piston station. The number of controllers corresponds to the number of synchronized gas-piston stations.
Heat recovery module for MMZ-based generators with a rated capacity of 40 and 50 kW
Adaptation of an MMZ engine driven gas-piston station with a rated capacity of 40 and 50 kW for operation of a gas powered generator equipped with a heat recovery module. The module can be used for both FAS-40-3/M and FAS-50-3/M models.