The FAS gas-piston power stations equipped with YaMZ engines are a series of three-phase industrial units with a capacity of 100 to 315 kW. The generators are mounted on a steel frame with damping cushions and are not equipped with a protective casing. Therefore, they should be installed within specially equipped enclosed spaces.
YaMZ engine based generators are used for the backup and main power supply of industrial facilities. They are equipped with engines adapted for operation on natural and liquefied gas.
Diesel engines of the Yaroslavl Motor Plant were originally designed to fit overweight vehicles. Therefore, they can be operated for a long time at maximum loads. The FAS generators with YaMZ engines are equipped with an electric starter with a high-powered accumulator battery, an automatic transfer switch (ATS), a liquid crystal display, and an automatic voltage and frequency controller.
- Liquid-cooled YaMZ gas engine
- Cooling radiator for operation at air temperature of up to +40 °C
- Engine heater for operation at temperature of up to -40 °C
- Steel welded frame with anti-vibration cushions
- Electric starter, accumulator starting battery, accumulator battery charging unit
- Single-bearing electric generator of IP23 class
- Gas powered generator emergency stop system
- Automatic voltage and frequency regulator
- Emergency mode controller
- Set of operational documents
- Warranty certificate
|Capacity (NG/LPG)||315/315 kW|
|Rated voltage||400 V|
|Number of phases||Three-phase|
|Rated current||570 A|
|Noise level||90 dB|
|Type of engine starter||Electric starter|
|Time of non-stop operation||Round-the-clock|
Dimensions & Weight:
|Type of cooling||Liquid|
|Control unit language||English|
|Automatic transfer switch (ATS)||No|
|Load transfer time||7 sek|
Heat recovery module for YMZ-based generators with a rated capacity of 315 kW
Adaptation of an YMZ engine driven gas-piston station with a rated capacity of 315 kW for operation with a gas powered generator equipped with a heat recovery module. Module for FAS-315-3/R.