The belt driven FAS-VR generators are equipped with the liquid-cooled engines of VAZ 21083 and VAZ 21213 models, which are the most popular models in the Russian market. Maintenance and purchase of spare parts will not cause difficulties even in remote regions of the country. The model range includes single-phase and three-phase generators with a rated capacity of 15 to 24 kW.
The VAZ engines are adapted for operation on both natural and liquefied gas, while their service life is significantly enhanced.
The FAS generators of the VR series are small-sized and reliable. They can operate around the clock and are used for both backup and main capacity supply of private houses or small enterprises.
The casing is well soundproofed and waterproofed, which allows the open-air installation. Convenient electronic control and a heating system will ensure a quick start of the generator in automatic mode in case of the main power supply.
- Liquid-cooled gas generator
- Cooling radiator for operation at air temperature of up to +40 °C
- Automatic transfer switch (ATS)
- Engine heater for operation at temperature of up to -40 °C
- Steel welded frame with anti-vibration cushions
- Electric starter, accumulator starting battery, accumulator battery charging unit
- Two-bearing electric generator of IP23 class
- Gas generator emergency stop system
- Automatic voltage and frequency regulator
- Emergency mode controller
- Electric manual activation panel with measuring devices
- Set of operational documents
- Warranty certificate
- Motor oil Shell SAE 5W-40
|Capacity (NG/LPG)||14,5/15 kW|
|Rated voltage||400 V|
|Number of phases||Three-phase|
|Rated current||27,2 A|
|Noise level||67 dB|
|Type of engine starter||Electric starter|
|Time of non-stop operation||Round-the-clock|
Dimensions & Weight:
|Type of cooling||Liquid|
|Control unit language||English|
|Automatic transfer switch (ATS)||Yes|
|Load transfer time||7 sek|