Electronic fuel dispenser FEM 400 type, with 2 fuelling hoses (located on the diagonal sides), with 2 turbine meters (USA) and electronic components by FASENERGOMASH (Russia).
The dispenser is intended to supply consumer with liquefied petroleum gas in litres.
Information on the Display Panel
- Price per litre;
- Number of dispensed litres;
- Total cost.
Additional information data (when switching the display): summing data on the number of dispensed litres.
- Stainless steel;
- RAL colour as specified by the customer.
- Electronic components are manufactured by FASENERGOMASH, LLC (Russia);
- Power supply node 230 V AC / 50 Hz;
- Panel for taking meter readings in litres and kilograms;
- One LCD display panel;
- Rotary switch;
- Electronics allows selection of a data communication protocol given the remote control of a dispenser or the connection of additional devices in the following designs: control independently of network connections (local dispenser’s control panel); compatible with DART and AZT 2.0 protocols; self-contained operation without a cash system.
- Operation simultaneously with level gauges (if an electrical control panel is available);
- Operation simultaneously with a pump (if an electrical control panel is available);
- Operation simultaneously with solenoid valves (if an electrical control panel is available).
Hydraulic System PN 25
- Two turbine meters for liquefied petroleum gas, 5–50 L/min.;
- Vapour phase separator;
- Differential valve;
- Two high-pressure hoses, 5 m in length each;
- Quick coupling on the hose;
- ReGo relief valves, actuation pressure: 25 bar;
- Filling clamp (of T3 or R1 type) according to the customer’s specifications;
- Solenoid valve (a two-stage valve is supplied at extra charge);
- Mounting components, inlet/liquid phase: ball valve with coupling DN25;
- Mounting components, outlet/vapour phase: ball valve with coupling DN20.
Additional Equipment for an Extra Charge
- Electrical heating of electronic components;
- Dielectric flanges for installation of underground pipelines;
- Two-stage solenoid valve.
Price on request
* The arrangement of elements may differ from those shown in the pictures. FASENERGOMASH, LLC reserves the right to introduce technical changes.